Electro energy therapy is a description for energy based medicine.
It includes Reiki, Hands on healing, Meditation and Visualisation, Flower Remedies and the use of Cold Lasers and SCENAR technology.
The science behind cold laser therapy
Laser therapy also called “cold laser” or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a technology that has been proven to be remarkably safe, painless and effective,
The treatment involves the application of red and near infra-red light over the skin. Laser and LED beams of light stimulate the cells in the body to repair tissue and reduce inflammation.
Low level lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of photons of light, there is no heating effect. The tissues and cells then absorb this energy to accelerate the normal rate of tissue healing.
The effect of laser light technology is to increase the production of ATP [the ‘energy currency’ that provides energy to the body] thereby providing the cell with more energy, which in turn means the cell is in optimum condition to play its part in a natural healing and repair process.
Therapeutic Benefits of cold laser therapy in anti ageing treatments
- Anti-inflammatory Action: Cold laser light reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Rapid Cell repair: Cold laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and healing. It stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: Cold laser light reduces formation of scar tissue, leading to more complete healing.
- Increased Vascular Activity: Cold laser light increases blood flow and circulation to the skin.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation: Stimulates lymphatic drainage to reduce swelling.
- Reduces healing time: Stimulates the cells around the injury to increase the speed, quality and strength of tissue repair.
The Advantages of Low Intensity Laser Therapy are:
- It is safe
- Easily applied
- Highly effective
- No negative side effects
The Science behind Scenar technology
The simplest explanation of how the Scenar devices work was given in a rare interview by one of its founding researchers Alexander Karasev:
‘SCENAR works by making the body’s own immune system operate more efficiently. Technically it is a very complicated device, which sends electronic impulses via the skin to the brain but it was designed to be used by anybody without any special medical training. You just hold it over the affected area or organ and it sends an amplified signal of pain to the brain. This causes the brain to trigger the body’s immune system, which, after only a few minutes of treatment, the patient starts feeling much better’.
I often use Scenar technology to help with pain and inflammation.